Leafy trees and distance from neighbouring apartment blocks mean a feeling of privacy you'll be hard pressed to find elsewhere.
And yet... a position that delivers all the appeal of Canterbury’s lifestyle and just a short 7 minute walk to Canterbury train station.
Quietly set at the rear of a spotless double brick building, including beautifully maintained lawns, garden beds and tall trees.
This rock solid apartment offers sunny north facing living and dining with balcony and fully equipped original kitchen. Upstairs are 2 spacious double bedrooms, both with air-con and BIR, a balcony and a luxurious fully renovated bathroom.
With a spacious free flowing 2 storey floor plan, virtually no common walls, low strata fees and a healthy sinking fund, you won't experience the expensive problems that often come up with the newer builds. This property is perfect for investors or 1st home owners.
• Public transport in short walking distance
• Air Conditioning in all bedrooms and living area
• Fully renovated, stylish bathroom
• Original Kitchen in perfect condition and stainless steel appliances
• Balcony off the living and bedroom
• BIR in both bedrooms
• Internal Laundry
• Almost no common walls
• Extra large tandem Lock up garage with remote
• Low strata levies
• Small complex of just 11. Always in high demand. If it's yours, hang on to it!
• A massive 133sqm in total
Positioned in a sought after culdesac location , minutes away from Canterbury Station, vibrant cafes, Woolworths , Aldi and Canterbury Racecourse.
Endless opportunities with the option to live in now and add your own touches later.
A reluctant sale for the owners who have loved living here but are ready for their tree change.